Episode 10 - Cassie Doss, Special Education Teacher at Christie Elementary
Cassie is a special education teacher at Christie Elementary in Plano ISD. Cassie received her undergraduate degree from UNT and is currently pursuing a master's degree in elementary education and leadership. She is dedicated to serving students with autism in her structured classroom where she strives to help each child meet his/her full potential. Cassie discusses behavior, reinforcement, data collection, inclusion, and shares many resources on this episode.
- Howdy Homemade https://www.howdyhomemade.com/whole-story
- News2you https://www.n2y.com/news-2-you/
- TeachTown http://web.teachtown.com/
- CPI- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training https://www.crisisprevention.com/
- Zones of Regulation http://www.zonesofregulation.com/index.html
- Life Path http://www.lifepathsystems.org/